Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using this Website and our services. Our Terms and Conditions should be read in conjunction with the following:
Our Privacy Statement, which sets out how we process any personal data that we collect from you or that you provide to us. We do not share your details with any third parties for marketing purposes.
Our Terms and Conditions for Sellers
Our Terms and Conditions and supporting Statements may be modified from time to time. Revised versions shall be posted and be automatically effective after being posted on the Website. Your continued use of the Website and our Services following the posting of such a revision will constitute your acceptance of the revised version.
- The Contract
- A Contract shall be deemed to have been made between the Debenture ticket holder ("Seller") and the ticket buyer ("Buyer") when the Buyer has confirmed requirements via the Website, email and/or telephone and Debentures Ltd. ("WimbledonDebentureHolders.com", herein referred to as WDH), acting as agent for the Seller, has accepted such a booking. An invoice or Final Confirmation by e mail is proof of such acceptance.
- WDH is acting solely as an agent for the Seller and does not take title to the underlying ticket[s]. WDH is not a counterpart to the Contract.
- All ticket prices quoted on the Website or via the telephone/email are inclusive of all costs including any delivery costs.
- Delivery covers Royal Mail Special Delivery, FedEx (or a similar alternative service as agreed by WDH), hand delivery or collection within London. WDH reserves the right to charge additional delivery costs that fall outside these parameters.
- Buyer Details and Requirements
- The Buyer will be responsible for registering correct details as to his/her:
- Name, address, email address and telephone number; and
- credit/debit card or bank details for the purpose of payment. The debit/credit card must belong to the Buyer.
- The Buyer must be aged 18 and over and has the capacity to enter into legal binding contracts.
- If the Buyer provides any details that are incomplete or incorrect, WDH as agent for the Seller has the right to terminate any contract between the Buyer and the Seller.
- The Buyer agrees that WDH can provide the Buyer's name, address and contract details to the management, administration or officials of the All England Lawn Tennis Club.
- Payment – Credit/Debit Card, Bank Payment or Cheque Payment
- Full payment must be made immediately upon making the booking.
- As a Buyer you grant WDH permission to charge your credit/debit card or PayPal Account or request funds by bank transfer for the purchase of selected tickets.
- Full payment must be received and cleared before tickets are dispatched. WDH may request proof of identity and/or a signed confirmation with credit/debit card payments.
- If payment is by card the tickets can only be dispatched to the address where the card is registered. If circumstances occur where the buyer needs to amend the delivery address this request must be in writing and any change will be at the discretion of WDH.
- Confirmation and payment of an order with the Seller is deemed an instruction for WDH as agent to the Seller to deliver the tickets from the Seller to the Buyer on behalf of both parties.
- Once a booking has been made tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded, other than at the absolute discretion of WDH. See clause 5.
- No refund will be made for lost tickets.
- Failure to make payment as per this clause will be a breach of Contract by the Buyer, entitling WDH as agent for the Seller to treat the Contract as at an end and to reallocate the tickets without informing the Buyer.
- At no time do we provide the Buyer’s payment information to the Seller.
- Cancellations or Variations by the Buyer
- All completed sales are final. Any request for cancellation or a variation to the booking must be put in writing and emailed to the office. WDH shall review each case on its own personal merits but cancellations variations will only be made in special situations.
- Alterations to Advertised Tickets
- All advertised tickets are subject to availability.
- WDH as agent to the Seller has the right to change the price applicable to any ticket (upwards or downwards) at any time prior to a booking being accepted. When such change alters the price from that advertised the altered price must be paid in accordance with payment clause 4 above.
- If the day of the booked ticket[s] is cancelled or restricted due to inclement weather conditions, any refund to the Seller being equal to that that the Seller receives from the All England Lawn Tennis Club for such an eventuality will be passed on to the Buyer.
- Liability of the Seller
- The Buyer hereby acknowledges that the maximum liability of the Seller will be the full payment due under Clause 4i for a failure in delivering the tickets or any other loss suffered by the Buyer due to any act or omission by the Seller. The Seller will not be liable for any indirect losses including consequential, special or punitive damages including lost opportunity or loss of profits.
- In any event the Seller shall not be liable for death or personal injury suffered by the Buyer or his/her guests arising out of the booking. This restriction of liability shall also extend to any loss or damage sustained to property or belongings of the Buyer or any of the Buyer’s guests or for any further costs, demands or expenses incurred or suffered by the Buyer arising out of the booking.
- If the event that the booked ticket[s] is/are cancelled or postponed for any reason, including national emergency, outbreak of war, prohibitive government regulations, strikes, consequences of terrorism or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of the Seller, the Seller shall not be liable and no refunds will be made.
- The liability of the Seller in the event of inclement weather conditions affecting the day of the booked ticket[s] is limited to the payment due under clause 6iii.
- Liability of WDH
- The Buyer hereby acknowledges that WDH is acting as an agent for the Seller in arranging the booking. WDH will be liable for any losses up to a maximum of 15% of the full payment due under Clause 4i for any loss suffered by the Buyer due to any act or omission of WDH. WDH will not be liable for any indirect losses including consequential, special or punitive damages including lost opportunity or loss of profits.
- In any event WDH shall not be liable for death or personal injury suffered by the Buyer or his/her guests arising out of the booking. This restriction of liability shall also extend to any loss or damage sustained to property or belongings of the Buyer or any of the buyer’s guests or for any further costs, demands or expenses incurred or suffered by the Buyer arising out of the booking.
- If the event that the booked ticket is cancelled or postponed for any reason, including national emergency, outbreak of war, prohibitive government regulations, strikes, consequences of terrorism, inclement weather conditions or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of the WDH, WDH shall not be liable in any way.
- Law and Construction
- The contract and these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by English Law and, as such WDH, the Seller and the Buyer hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts in all matters regarding to contracts and these Terms and Conditions.
- The Seller and the Buyer warrant that he/she has the legal capacity to make the transaction[s].